Are you a sales-driven professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for design, and a desire for a successful career helping others? We are currently seeking a trained and experienced Interior Designer to join our sales team!
As a Luxe designer, you will assist and guide clients in the selection of furniture needed to complete a room or furnish a home. Our showroom is a fast-paced, creative, and collaborative retail environment with thousands of the latest fabrics, finishes, and high-quality furnishings. This is an opportunity to run your own business while leveraging the resources of a solid, reputable leader.
Eligible candidates will have proven performance in a sales environment with experience in custom-order furniture, in-home design services, space planning, and project presentations. Designers are expected to consistently meet individual monthly sales goals and help reach team sales goals. As this is a retail position, work on Saturdays is required. The position is commission-based with a guaranteed draw, plus bonuses.
• Connect with clients in a retail showroom setting and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of products and services while guiding them through the selection of pieces for their space.
• Work with clients in the showroom or through in-home consultations to create interior design solutions.
• Prepare and present design projects and pricing to clients.
• Utilize company technology to communicate with clients and vendors to close sales and ensure accurate ordering and pricing.
• Superior customer service skills
• Ability to generate and close sales
• Highly motivated self-starter
• A strong sense of design, color, space, fabrics, and trends
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• 3+ years in sales, retail, or related work experience
• Bachelor in Interior Design preferred
Please send questions and resumes to email@example.com.